The Customer Service Representative (CSR) carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, handling complaints, in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
- The CSR has phone duties, greeting visitors, scheduling, and other clerical duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
- The individual must have technical knowledge of CTP products, in the following areas:
- Product performance and specifications
- Product Application
- Must have the ability to grow; continually learning about new products, services and methods of presentation for CTP products.
- Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Host visiting customers at the office/ warehouse. Interact with other departments to ensure the proper handling of customer requirements.
- Maintain sufficient supplies of marketing material, such as, literature and/ or brochures.
- 引用（E - 邮件，电话或传真） - 及时准备和提交给销售代表和客户的报价。
- Order placing – ensuring product availability.
- Follow – up on orders to ensure items are ready to ship.
- May need to assist the Accounts Receivable department in matters of collection.
- Open new accounts as necessary.
- Educate existing and potential customers on the use of CTP online.
- 处理特殊要求（LOC 2订单）.
- Work with the Shipping department in preparing freight quotes as requested by customers.
- Update back-order status on a bi – weekly basis and provide clients with this information.
- Handle container preparation with support of the Territory Manager.
- Miscellaneous work such as follow ups with billing & invoicing.
- Attend Sales department meetings, as required.
- Staying in contact with clients about their accounts, such as current balance, current orders, delays, numbers of parts in B/O, etc.
Education (Preferred Level).
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
经验(the minimum level of direct experience in similar a position)
1-3 years of experience
Knowledge/ Experience/ Skills
The Customer Service Representative requires excellent leadership, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills; maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints, excellent verbal and written in English and Spanish; excellent negotiation skills; proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook