- Part-time Customer Service
- Part Time
- Miami, FL
- North America
- April 14, 2022
- April 14, 2022
- May 14, 2022
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) carries out all customer service activities such as responding to inquiries, processing orders, handling complaints, in a prompt, courteous and effective manner.
1. The CSR is responsible for helping in the preparation of accurate reports of progress, as well as, seeking new and innovative strategies for improving sales. This position requires strong services skills.
2. The CSR has phone duties, greeting visitors, scheduling, and other clerical duties as directed by his/her supervisor.
3. The individual must have technical knowledge of CTP products, in the following areas:
4.公关oduct performance and specifications
5. Product Application
6. Must have the ability to grow; continually learning about new products, services and methods of presentation for CTP products.
7. Must be able to react to changes productively and handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
8. Host visiting customers at the office/ warehouse. Interact with other departments to ensure the proper handling of customer requirements.
9. Resolve problems and complaints through proper internal channels in a professional manner.
10.Maintain sufficient supplies of marketing material, such as, literature and/ or brochures.
11.Quoting (e – mail, phone, or fax) – timely preparation and submittal of quotations to Sales Reps and customers.
12.Order placing – ensuring product availability.
13.Follow – up on orders to ensure items are ready to ship.
14.May need to assist the Accounts Receivable department in matters of collection.
15.Open new accounts as necessary.
16.Educate existing and potential customers on the use of CTP online.
17.Handle special request (Loc 2 Orders).
18.Work with the Shipping department in preparing freight quotes as requested by customers.
19. Update back-order status on a bi – weekly basis and provide clients with this information.
20. Handle container preparation with support of the Territory Manager.
21.Miscellaneous work such as follow ups with billing & invoicing.
22.Attend Sales department meetings, as required.
23.Staying in contact with clients about their accounts, such as current balance, current orders, delays, numbers of parts in B/O, etc.
Education (Preferred Level).
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Experience(the minimum level of direct experience in similar a position)
1-3 years of experience
Knowledge/ Experience/ Skills
The Customer Service Representative requires excellent leadership, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills; maintain a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries and complaints, excellent verbal and written in English and Spanish; excellent negotiation skills; proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Physical Requirements & Work Conditions
This position requires, sitting (75%), walking (25%), talking, and using his/her hands, eyes, and/or ears. The individual must be able to travel by car, plane, or train.